Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Latest print and card image

"Pots" St. Paul de Vence, France is my latest small print and card. It is so new it is not on my website, so those of you coming to my studio this coming weekend during the Loomis Art Loop will get to see it first.

This darling window with the cute pot collection drew many of my students to paint it during a painting trip to the French Riviera a couple of years ago. In fact so many were crowded around the window, that I painted a door further down the square. I took some photos and knew that sooner or later I would get around to painting that darling French window with the pots. The original is only 6" x 6" and I am saving it for a future show.

Don't forget the Open Studio Tour called the Loomis Art Loop is this coming weekend, Saturday May 10 and Sunday May 11, 10:00 - 5:00 each day. Free maps can be downloaded from com/">http://www.loomisartloop>com.

No comments: