Friday, June 27, 2008

Linda Marie Carroll painting in France

I have been home from France and the French Escapade for awhile now, but wanted to post a couple more times about our wonderful painting trip just to say how much I enjoyed the painters who accompanied me on this trip, Linda, Jackie, Shelley, Bonnie, Josephine and Kathy. You ladies "rock" and I would go anywhere with you again.

I also want to say that in spite of the rainy weather, these ladies created some really wonderful paintings, often very different from the work that they do in their studios at home. I will do one more post to illustrate this point, those of you who know Linda will recognize this photo of her, but next I will post her painting, which you may not recognize as her work at all.

And to Jackie and Valerie, of French Escapade, thank you so much for a wonderful painting trip. This was my second trip with French Escapade and they really know what artists like and how to make the perfect trip. And yes, I am planning more Watercolor Workshops with them in the future. My next French Escapade painting trip will be to Provence, France, May 2 - 9, 2009. For more information about the trip you can email me at http://www.sandydelehanty.com/, or check out the French Escapade website at http://www.frenchescapade.com/.

1 comment:

jgrandchamps said...

You are welcome, Sandy. Valerie and I love having guests and showing France to them. Although we are not painters, we both really enjoy seeing France being painted in front of our eyes. Who knows? I may decide to paint one of these dayes.
jackie