Friday, June 27, 2008

ITALIAN TOWELS Ink and Watercolor painting

I posted this painting from Italy, but made a couple of changes after returning home, so I am posting it again. It was painted from the Marina in Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy. As I painted an American lady sat down beside me and introduced herself as Katherine. She said her husband was also here painting, but had taken a break to swim in the sea. He walked up a few minutes later, and asked if I knew Victoria Brooks. It was Silvio Silvestri, a local oil painter who goes plein aire painting with my friend, and neighbor Victoria Brooks. Talk about a small world!
ink and watercolor 6" x 6" $250. framed (frame size 15" x 15". Exhibited at Elliott Fouts Gallery, 4749 J Street, Sacramento, California. (916) 736-1429 http://www.efgallery.com.

No comments: