Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ombrelli al Cafe


"Have Paints Will Travel" is the title of my blog because so much of my work is inspired by the painting workshops I teach around the world. One of my favorite places to teach a watercolor workshop is Italy. This oil painting was done from a photograph I took of cafe umbrellas in Italy a year ago. Only in Italy would you find cafe umbrellas this colorful! I am teaching a watercolor workshop in Italy again, in September, 2008. For details see my website http://www.sandydelehanty.com/. At this writing there are a few spaces available for painters to join this fabulous trip to paint in Cortona, Tuscany. This is a studio painting done after I returned from Italy, it is a 24" x 36" oil painting on canvas. Edges painted, no framing necessary. $850.00. Inquires to Elliott Fouts Gallery (916) 736-1429. Credit Cards accepted shipping available.

No comments: