Monday, February 4, 2008

Second Story Sunset

My latest watercolor "Second Story Sunset" was inspired by photos I took in Vernazza, Cinque Terre, Italy in July of 2006 when I was there on a painting trip. Europe was having a heat wave so I tried to capture the heat in this painting. It is hanging in a group show titled "Sunsets" at the Elliott Fouts Gallery, 4749 J Street, Sacramento, California. The show will be up the entire month of February, with a reception to meet the artists (30 painters took part in the show) this Saturday, February 9th, 6:00 - 9:00 pm.

This painting measures 18" x 24" and is priced at $850.00. To purchase, call the gallery at 916-736-1429. Credit cards accepted, shipping available.

If you want to paint with me in Italy you can this September. I am conducting a Watercolor Workshop in Cortona, Tuscany September 6 - 13, 2008. For complete details click on my link to Toscana/Americana. At this writing there are still spaces available.

No comments: