Monday, May 3, 2010

Yes, I completed that demo painting…

Students in my February classes might remember I began this watercolor on Aquabord demonstration working from a live Bird of Paradise.   When they last saw it the central bird was painted but that is as far as I got in the class.    It now looks like this.  I think I will hang it in my exhibit when I open my home studio to the public in conjunction with the Loomis Art Loop this weekend.

A free map of the Loomis Art Loop Art Studios tour and photos of the artists, work can be found by clicking on this link www.LoomisArtLoop.com.

Oh, and the other demo, the Birds of Paradise on watercolor paper, well that one is not done yet.  See you are not the only one with incomplete paintings hanging around in your studio, or stashed under the bed!

No comments: