Sunday, October 31, 2010

Where in the world would you like to paint?

I am planning my Watercolor Workshops for 2012 and would like to know where in the world you would like to paint.  All suggestions welcome, well maybe not really cold places like the North Pole!

In 2011 I will be taken students to paint in Provence, France in June and the Cinque Terre Italy in September.  The France trip is full and taking names on the waiting list.  The same thing could happen to the Italy trip if you wait too long.  To learn more about both trips check out the Travel Workshops page on my website www.sandydelehanty.com.  To get all the details and itnereary on the trip to my 5 favorite little fishing villages in Italy, the Cinque Terre, click here www.ToscanaAmericana.com. 

Now, it is your turn to dream, please click on “comment” below and leave your thoughts or email me if you prefer, and let me know where in the world you would like to paint!

No comments: